Send As SMS
domingo, 4 de março de 2007
Freebie Elements Child's Drawings (Beige)
Hello!!!
I am super happy with many accesses that I had in my blog for these last days. It would like to be thanking the visits and also the comments written here. I am vastly happy that you/they are admiring my works. Today I put another freebie. Again they are doodles, with the beige color, combining with the papers. I hope like.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Child's Drawings(Beige)
*
These are the elements that compose the papers Child's Drawings. They are elements based in stikers, all with 300dpi of resolution.
*


This product cannot be sold. Please, if by chance you want to be indicating the product, always indicate the original address of the blog.
A thousand Kisses

Happy Scrapping!






 
posted by Ale Modolon at 20:42 | Permalink |


18 Comments:


At 04 março, 2007, Blogger Lynn

This kit is ADORABLE!!!
Thank you

 

At 05 março, 2007, Blogger PSharp

Your elements are awesome. Thank you.

 

At 05 março, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

Hello! I have just found your blog and LOVE your work! Thanks for sharing so generously! I especially love the 'Child's Drawings' papers and elements. Thanks so much!

 

At 05 março, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

Thanks for sharing!! love your stuff and your stlye

 

At 05 março, 2007, Blogger CathyK Designs

Thank you very much!

 

At 05 março, 2007, Blogger paintingsiggi

Thanks again, Ale! I love the whole kit, but I have to admit that the orange centers of the flowers against the beige really caught my eye - the job you did of shading everything is superb! :)

 

At 05 março, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

So great - thanks a lot.

 

At 05 março, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

very cute, thank you

 

At 05 março, 2007, Blogger Sweet Pea

These are very cute! Thank you!
Susan

 

At 06 março, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

This kit is just awesome!

Cute stickers! Thank you so much for sharing.

 

At 06 março, 2007, Blogger Webfrau

I love your child's drawings series, I've just downloaded them all. Thankyou. They look fun.

 

At 06 março, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

FABULOUS stuff! Thank you so much. I so love your "doodle" style. Thanks again!!
Jas

 

At 07 março, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

Obrigada, Ale! A parte do kit em bege ficou também ficou fabulosa!

 

At 10 março, 2007, Blogger Unknown

Lindos doodles Ale !!!
Obrigada por compatilhar, vc é um anjo !
Beijos mil !

 

At 15 março, 2007, Blogger Règ...

Merci beaucoup !

 

At 29 abril, 2007, Blogger Unknown

Oi,
Queero agradecer pela oportunidade q vcs nos dão, estou começando a parender esta arte e estou simplesmente apaixonada, gostaria muito de conhecer mais sobre esse mundo m,aravilhoso do scrap digital...
Bjs

 

At 22 maio, 2007, Blogger fran b

Very cool elements!Thanks!!

 

At 22 maio, 2007, Anonymous Anônimo

Cool. Thanks for sharing